- An important component of our hardware is a pair of 900MHz XBee radios, one on the robot and the other at our operator control station. We use them as a second communications channel with the robot in … (read more…)
- Half of the summer is gone with little research to show. What I do have is a test track for the robot, a second generation robot under development, and full autonomy tests on the horizon for the … (read more…)
- This post is a brief account of how to compile a QT GUI as part of a ROS catkin package.
I spent the past week migrating a ROS project to the latest release, (read more…)
I bottled the first brew this season before I left for winter break. When I returned to Atlanta, it was refrigerated and ready to drink. It started as a Mr. Beer Oktoberfest, but … (read more…)
- This post is the first loosely related to my research. The ‘Part 1’ label means that I intend to semi-regularly voice my enjoyment with the hardware I work with. Because my research involves … (read more…)
- Wow am I terrible at writing posts (regularly). Hopefully I haven’t disappointed both of my readers. The whole summer went by and school is now in full swing.
I have a back log … (read more…)
- This entire semester flew by without any posts so I added a page about what I learned this semester in my (read more…)
- After the not-so-hot first review of my blonde ale, I let the remaining beer carbonate for an additional week in my closet before being refrigerated. There are not any pictures because the color and … (read more…)
Don’t get me wrong, I like quinoa, but the choices I find are usually limited to a salad with beans, corn, tomatoes, a tangy sauce and a couple unique ingredients. I … (read more…)
- Each winter Cooking Light seems to do a chicken issue with over 20 great recipes for chicken prepared all sorts of ways. This past week I made the first two recipes from the most recent issue. Being … (read more…)
- This seems to be my first post. … (read more…)